Women's Leadership Coaching
WHY WOMEN'S LEADERSHIP COACHING WORKS:
- Focus on competencies highly relevant to women leaders
- Navigate unspoken gender expectations in leadership
- Restore work-life balance
- Understand the art and importance of self-promotion
- Maximize leadership strengths
- Communicate and negotiate with greater impact
- Effectively utilize personal and leadership power and influence appropriately
- Safe, confidential environment
- Increased accountability
- Goal focused and results oriented
WOMEN'S LEADERSHIP COACHING IS PERFECT FOR:
- Female senior executives in the organization.
- Female leaders new to an executive role.
- Leaders who are the only female in their leadership team.
- Women working in traditionally male-dominated industries role.
- The first woman in the organization to take over a given role.
- Women of color in executive leadership roles.
- Women who want to have a greater impact in their leadership role.
Physicians are often asked to step into leadership roles. They are capable leaders, but sometimes lack the training or exposure to key leadership skills. The transition from practice management to organizational leadership is sometimes difficult and challenging.
EXECUTIVE TRANSITION COACHING
In order to establish respect and trust with others, the executive must clearly understand the new environment and culture in which he or she is working, build key relationships, communicate a clear and compelling vision, and know how to align others around their vision.