Executive Leadership Coaching
WHY EXECUTIVE COACHING WORKS:
- Coach provides an external perspective
- Accountability focused partnership
- Safe, confidential environment
- Visibility to blind spots and possible derailing behaviors
- Discovered passion
- Focused work-life balance
- Expanded self-awareness
- Improved stakeholder relationships
- Goal focused and results oriented
Executive Leadership Coaching is Perfect for:
- Executives looking to strengthen their leadership competencies.
- Leaders who want to be better at resolving conflict.
- Executives who want to improve their relationships with stakeholders.
- Leaders needing to achieve a better work-life balance.
- Executives who want a confidential sounding board outside of the organization.
- Leaders who want to understand the blind spots in their leadership style and behaviors.
- Executives who are interested in working more effectively with their Board or management teams.
- Executives who want to be more effective at developing their leadership team.
Physicians are often asked to step into leadership roles. They are capable leaders, but sometimes lack the training or exposure to key leadership skills. The transition from practice management to organizational leadership is sometimes difficult and challenging.
EXECUTIVE TRANSITION COACHING
In order to establish respect and trust with others, the executive must clearly understand the new environment and culture in which he or she is working, build key relationships, communicate a clear and compelling vision, and know how to align others around their vision.
WOMEN'S LEADERSHIP COACHING
Women face nearly all of the issues that men face in a leadership role, however, they often experience these challenges in a different way.