Regardless of whether it's a team that is already high-functioning, newly forming, or experiencing challenging group dynamics, a Legacy Alliance team building improves individual and team performance. Legacy coaches have worked with teams with diverse goals in a variety of industries. In a Legacy Alliance team building, teams develop a deeper understanding of group dynamics, learn how to communicate more effectively, build skills to effectively deal with conflict and align around common vision. The team develops strategies to accomplish agreed upon goals while establishing accountability and follow-up mechanisms. Legacy Alliance has a proven process to keep teams functioning at their highest performance long after the team building is complete.
WHY TEAM BUILDING WORKS:
- Addresses team dynamics and current challenges
- Increases team trust
- Establishes transparent agreements among group members
- Increases self-awareness of team members
- Creates role clarity
- Builds a common framework for understanding others
- Facilitates effective conflict resolution
- Aligns teams around a vision and common goals
- Creates a clear action plan with accountability
TEAM BUILDING IS PERFECT FOR:
- Teams that want to increase individual and team performance.
- Groups that want to improve communication.
- Groups experiencing conflict.
- Newly forming teams.
- Existing teams with new leadership.
- Teams that want a common language and vision.
- Teams that want to increase trust.
- Teams that want clearly defined goals with solid accountability.